International Nightwish Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What other bands/artists do you enjoy?

+7
Amethyst Angel
ParadiseSeeker
broken_whisper
Swaying_Blade
Linwe
amaranth2008
Hells_Bell
11 posters

Go down

What other bands/artists do you enjoy? Empty What other bands/artists do you enjoy?

Post  Hells_Bell Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:20 am

I like so many but my faves are:
Sevendust, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Leaves Eyes, Incubus, The Cranberries. Very Happy

So.. what are yours?
Hells_Bell
Hells_Bell
State Manager
State Manager

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://www.redbubble.com/people/HelenaBabic

Back to top Go down

What other bands/artists do you enjoy? Empty Favorite Bands

Post  amaranth2008 Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:24 am

My faves are:

Within Temptation, Delain, Tarot, ASP, Kataklysm, Dragonforce and many many other bands...

regards,

amaranth2008 Twisted Evil
amaranth2008
amaranth2008
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://international-nwfc.forumotion.com/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

What other bands/artists do you enjoy? Empty Re: What other bands/artists do you enjoy?

Post  Hells_Bell Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:29 pm

amaranth2008 wrote:My faves are:

Within Temptation, Delain, Tarot, ASP, Kataklysm, Dragonforce and many many other bands...

regards,

amaranth2008 Twisted Evil

Oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot Tarot.. I'm a new fan of theirs but they absolutely rock.. Tarot!! bounce
Hells_Bell
Hells_Bell
State Manager
State Manager

Back to top Go down

What other bands/artists do you enjoy? Empty Re: What other bands/artists do you enjoy?

Post  Linwe Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:35 pm

I like Within Temptation, After Forever, Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Delain, Epica, Cradle of Filth, Dark the Suns, Xandria, Tristania, Tarja, of course, ... and the list could go on and on Razz Very Happy
Linwe
Linwe

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Swaying_Blade Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:08 am

Ima have to go with Tarot, Within Temptation, DragonForce, DivineFire, Brother Firetribe, Lacuna Coil, Leaves' Eyes, Avenged Sevenfold, Sonata Arctica, Kamelot, Metallica....oh dear, that's quite the list already, and I have so many more!
Swaying_Blade
Swaying_Blade

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  broken_whisper Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:32 am

It is hard to pick my favorite artists, but here it goes. Wolfsheim, Dragonforce, Within Temptation, Apocalyptica, Scorpions, Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian, Europe, Rhapsody of Fire (formerly known as Rhapsody), Narnia, Leaves' Eyes, Lacuna Coil, L'ame Immortelle, Kamelot, Impellitteri, Gregorian, Malice Mizer, Evanescence, Edenbridge, E Nomine, DivineFire, Whitesnake, Catharsis, Brother Firetribe, Blutengel, Tarot, and, Assemblage 23 ... and many more as well

broken_whisper

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  ParadiseSeeker Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:10 am

Well, obviously Nightwish is amazing, but that's definitely a given. =)

Aside from them, I really like Epica, After Forever, Within Temptation, Sonata Arctica, and pretty much everybody else you guys mentioned. =] My tastes are super wide, though - everything from metal to Broadway, which makes sense in a weird way when you think about it. ...Ish. <_< I also really like some hard rock, like Breaking Benjamin and people like that. <3
ParadiseSeeker
ParadiseSeeker

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Swaying_Blade Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:25 am

I need to add For My Pain and Dark Moor to my list. Amazing bands!
Swaying_Blade
Swaying_Blade

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Amethyst Angel Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:50 am

Oh... let me see...

Nightwish, Within Temptation, Ayreon, Dream Theater, Tarot, Therion, Epica, Ayumi Hamasaki, Kamelot, Dream Theater, Pain Of Salvation, Pink Floyd, Shadow Gallery, Tarja Turunen, After Forever, Delta Goodrem, Nobuo Uematsu, Lacuna Coil, Xandria, Elis, The Gathering, Symphony X, Kiss, BoA, Leaves' Eyes... list is endless but these are bands I listen to a lot. Smile
Amethyst Angel
Amethyst Angel

Number of posts : 56

http://kira.ffcrystalcosmo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkswat Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:48 am

nightwish duh! pillar, ramistian, rage agenist the machines, alots more to lazy to type em all out

Darkswat

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucretia Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Well, I mostly enjoy [besides Nightwish] The Sisters Of Mercy and Draconian. And the rest you can see in my Facebook Smile but anyway, I tend to the Gothic music much more than Power Metal [which is closer to Nightwish sytle], but I don't dismiss anything but Rap and some Israeli music genre:)
Lucretia
Lucretia

Number of posts : 30

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698837591

Back to top Go down

Post  OceanSoul Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:17 pm

-Copy from iTunes-
After Forever, Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom, Delian, Draconian, Elis, Epica, HIM, Kamelot,
Lacuna Coil, Leaves' Eyes, Muse, Placebo, Sonata Arctica, Tarja Turunen, Tristania, Within Temptation, and probably some more I missed.
OceanSoul
OceanSoul

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Hells_Bell Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:28 pm

So who is liking Tarjas solo album ? I like My little phoenix, but wasn't all that impressed by the album as a whole.
Hells_Bell
Hells_Bell
State Manager
State Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Linwe Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:35 pm

I thought the album in general felt kind of empty. Af few songs sounded good, but I kind of got tired of the album after a while. I think that now that she's gone solo, Tarja should stick to opera and not try to copy Nightwish's style (because you can't just sound like NW unless you're Tuomas! Razz) This also proves that a voice isn't everything, you need to have good songs to go with it.
Linwe
Linwe

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  OceanSoul Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:55 pm

^ I agree.
And I don't know what about you - but I find My Little Pheonix a bit like Sahara... Coincidence? Who knows Razz
[& ofcourse, Sahara is way much better]
OceanSoul
OceanSoul

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucretia Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Linwe, you wrote exactly what I think Smile
Lucretia
Lucretia

Number of posts : 30

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698837591

Back to top Go down

Post  Snaky_Millie Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Well, my favourite bands except Nightwish are Alice Cooper, Children of Bodom, Oomph!, Lordi and Marilyn Manson.
But I like a lot of others, too... Very Happy

Snaky_Millie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum