International Nightwish Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Nightwish Single

4 posters

Go down

New Nightwish Single Empty New Nightwish Single

Post  Lucretia Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:59 pm

The Islander , which will be released on 21st May. What do you think of this song? Is this a good-single song? How will the video look like?

And about singles.. what do you think of Nightwish released singles so far? [Eva, Amaranth, , Erämaan Viimeinen, Bye Bye Beautiful]?

I'll start..
Well, I'm really looking forwad for the new video, because it will be related to the song. And this song is nice, so it will be cool. I thought the single will be Meadows of Heaven actually..
The other singles, well, I understand why they are singles. I don't like Amaranth so much right now[I don't have the mood to listen to it], Eva is prety nice, I LOVE Erämaan Viimeinen and Bye Bye Beautiful.. well, like Wish I Had An Angel.. Nice Smile Of Course if Sharah was a single, I would have been very happy Smile
Lucretia
Lucretia

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-29

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698837591

Back to top Go down

New Nightwish Single Empty Re: New Nightwish Single

Post  Linwe Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:23 pm

I was surprised The Islander was chosen as a single, but I'm sure it will make an amazing video. The song is very much story like, so there's a lot that can be done video wise. I liked Amaranth and BBB (though I thought the video was a bit un-Nightwish like), but I really wasn't into Erämaan Viimeinen. The vocals destroyed the music in my opinion. But I'm really looking forward to see the Islander video. Very Happy
Linwe
Linwe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Amethyst Angel Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:54 pm

I really loved Amaranth, Bye Bye Beautiful, Eva and Erämaan Viimeinen was a pretty cool song although I prefer The Last Of The Wilds instrumental a little better. Still, to hear that The Islander is the next single was a bit of a shock. I had actually thought they would do Sahara (or I hoped lol). But The Islander is a beautiful piece of work and I look forward to the video. Smile
Amethyst Angel
Amethyst Angel

Number of posts : 56

http://kira.ffcrystalcosmo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrozo Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:48 pm

I like The Islander, but I think that it's not the best song for the next single.
It's to calm for me, but I think that they want to address this video to bigger audience. Wink
Mrozo
Mrozo

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down